Bonfire Brewing is hiring an additional brewer as we grow into our most recent expansion. We are looking for someone with strong mechanical aptitude and at least 1 year of experience brewing independently and professionally. We currently have a team of three brewers possessing relatively equal levels of experience. We’d like our fourth to bring something fresh to the team.
– Full-time position
Responsibilities dependent on experience but may involve everything and anything from the following list:
– Work cooperatively with existing team to produce and package beer at two independent facilities with an average annual volume of 3500 bbls and growing
– Shepherd Bonfire beer from recipe development to brite tank to shelf/faucet
– Materials ordering and flow management
– Equipment maintenance and repair
– Continuing education
– Management of brewing team
– Management of packaging/cellaring team
– Inventory monitoring
– Keg washing
– Must be 21+ years of age
– Minimum 1 year experience brewing in production brewery setting; prefer 2+
– Able to lift 50 lbs
– Passion for craft
– Ability to survive and thrive within the mountain lifestyle
– Dog and Subaru ownership encouraged, but not required…yet.
– QA/QC/Lab experience a plus, or at minimum an interest in learning such skills
– Knowledge and understanding of equipment typical of a beer manufacturing facility
– Forklift certification
– Packaging/cellaring experience
– Leadership skills a plus
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.