Bonfire Brewing is currently booking live music at our taproom on Friday evenings. Since our opening in 2010, we’ve had an exciting mix of talent come through our doors, and intend to continue this great partnership between good music and craft beer.
If you or a band you represent would like to play at the Bonfire Brewing taproom, please carefully read these notes, and then submit the form.
- SPACE: The Bonfire Brewing taproom is a small venue in the small mountain town of Eagle, Colorado. Our maximum occupancy is 60 people in the winter and 100 people when the weather is better and we can use our outdoor patio. Because of this small size, very large or very loud bands do not work well in this space. Your band must fit within one of the following footprints, depending on season and situation:
- 8′ wide x 7′ deep (ideal inside space – winter/bad weather)
- 14′ wide x 7′ deep (alternative inside space – if absolutely necessary)
- 13′ wide x 9′ deep (outdoor patio – good weather only)
- VOLUME: The Bonfire Brewing taproom is designed so patrons can sit and enjoy each other’s company, while occasionally listening to live music. Please have your volume levels adjusted accordingly. Staff reserves the authority to request volume adjustments.
- EQUIPMENT: Bonfire Brewing does not have a house PA system. The band/artist will need to supply their own.
- SETUP: Load-in ideally before 4pm on the day of your show, but no later than 6:15pm. Note that load-in becomes much more difficult when the taproom is full of patrons. The closer to 7pm, the busier it will be.
- SHOW TIMES: Unless otherwise noted, all shows are 7pm-10pm with either two 15 minute set breaks or 3 10 minute set breaks.
- BOOKING: Bonfire Brewing currently only has live music on Fridays. If you have a specific date you’d like to play, check the calendar to see if it’s available.
Thanks for your submission! Please note that submission of this form does not guarantee booking. We will be in touch within 48 hours.