The best place in town to grab a brew, lounge in the sun, pet a dog… or two, and get to know the locals.
MONDAY: 3PM – 10PM
TUES – SUN: 12PM – 10PM
127 W. 2nd St, Eagle, CO 81631
Allowed, assuming they don’t have major behavioral or incontinence issues. Heck, even minor incontinence issues are a deal breaker. In order to continue our open door dog policy without incident, we’ve developed some these simple rules:
- Keep your dog on a leash and supervised at all times. You’d think this would go without saying, but you’d be surprised. Yes, one end of the leash should be attached to your pet, and the other should be attached to a human. No tethering to furniture.
- Clean up after your dog. Even the best-behaved dogs have accidents. Ask the bartender if you need clean-up supplies. This applies to the patio too!
- Be respectful. Inappropriate social behavior (barking, humping, aggression, etc) will not be tolerated. Keep in mind that some patrons may not be “dog
people.” Your dog will be asked to leave at any sign of improper taproom conduct.
Yes, children are allowed, but they must be supervised by an adult AT ALL TIMES. Please do not allow your children to run through the taproom, enter the brewing area, bother other patrons, or sit at the bar alone.
Our homemade root beer on tap is a favorite with the kids! Yes it does have sugar in it, but hey, you brought your kid to a bar, what do you expect?! And while we love seeing the whole family in the taproom, it’s best to try to keep kid hours to daytime through happy hour… before the professionals come out.
We’re so busy brewing mind-blowing beer that we barely even cook at our own houses! So no, we don’t have a kitchen. Roam food truck has found it’s winter home right next to our 2nd Street tent. You’re also welcome to bring your own food to the taproom (no outside alcohol allowed), or order from a nearby restaurant.
We like to party, and we’d love to talk to you about hosting your event at the taproom! However, since our space is unique, we want to ensure we are the right fit for your expectations. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- We do not close to the public, and will not entertain full buyouts. Plenty of people have hosted parties of all kinds at Bonfire, but the space is not 100% exclusive.
- You are welcome to provide food for your guests, but outside alcohol is not allowed. If coordinating food for your party, please remember to bring your own plates, utensils, napkins, etc.
- If your party is arranged in advance, we can work with you on your group tab. Depending on your needs, we are happy to run a group tab, issue drink tickets, or take individual checks.
Above all, PLEASE give us some advanced warning if you are planning to bring a group to Bonfire Brewing. This allows us to provide adequate staffing and be prepared for your needs.
Let’s discuss your vision! Contact us today.
Find out what live music and events are coming up next!
We’ve got it!
Play music? Want to play at our taproom?
Click that button!
Take It Away!
It’s hard to not bring a little something with you after an evening at the taproom. We know… our beer is THAT good! Below are all of our to-go beer prices as well as keg prices if you’d like to have Bonfire on-tap at home.
cans & bombers
Quick & Easy
The perfect beer to take on the go if you’re in a hurry. Also great to consume during outdoor activities, like biking, rafting, skiing, you name it!
Single Can – $3
Standard – $11
Premium – $13
Mix 12-Pack – $20
Case – $33
Standard – $6
Premium – $9
Specialty – $15
Growlers & crowlers
Almost Anything On Tap
Had the best beer of your life at the taproom? Now you can bring it with you and savour the flavor later!
32 oz – $5+
64oz – $11+
Crowlers (32oz Can) – $8+
New Glass Growlers
32 oz – $10+
64oz – $20+
New Stainless Steel Growlers
32 oz – $39+
64oz – $55+
Go BIG & Go Home
Are you an avid beer drinker who needs a keg for your fridge? Having a party and want to serve craft beer to impress your friends.
5 gal – $70 to $100
15.5 gal – $140 to $230
TUE - SUN: 12pm-10pm